Sunday, 10 May 2009

WHAT IF...?

What if I...
ran away on my birthday to someplace that no1 would find me?
What if I...
decided to stay at home & play my Sims?
What if I...
decide to stop working?
What if I...
decide to be a fat loner?
What if I...
choose not to bother about people anymore?
What if I...
stopped talking to all my relatives?
What if I...
don't initiate anything?
What if I...
stop talking to everyone?
What if I...
start arguing with everyone?
What if I...
tell everyone to their face that 'I DON'T CARE ANYMORE'?
What if I...
am juz faking my happiness?
What if I...
actually am juz so alone and breaking up?
What if I...
am the only one who realises it?
What if I...
am juz wasting my time?
What if...
I ACTUALLY have the answers to all my questions?
What if...
I do them?

No comments: